Natural Healing ApproachesNatural Healing Approaches are aimed to harness the mind, body, and spirit in order to regain a state of wellbeing. A certified RN provides nutritional consultations, body cleansing programs, reflexology, Emotional Freedom Technique, muscle response testing, and other tools intended to rebalance, nourish, and manage stress.
A few words from Ann Mulligan, BSN, RN:
"The Journey to Heal is a personal journey, unique to each individual. Our bodies are created to heal and balance themselves - when given the right tools. These tools and methods prevent disease and assist our body to heal itself.
A Symptom is your body’s way of communicating a disruption. We are comprised of body, mind, and spirit, and each of these aspects can be harnessed and utilized to regain our wellbeing. Rather than suppress a symptom, we strive to identify it’s cause and rebalance the body through detoxification, concentrated nutrition, therapeutic touch, trapped emotion release, exercise and breath work, stress management, and positive acknowledgement of our spirit.
Following are some processes available to regain our health and well being:
- Contact Reflex Analysis is a method to determine body imbalances and food intolerances by identifying muscle weaknesses.
- Nutrition Consultations individualize your nutritional needs and minimize negative food reactions.
- Herbal Nutrition utilizes the world of plants created to nourish, cleanse, and rebuild our bodies without harm.
- Allergy Antidotes is an Energy Psychology method used to balance the body’s energy in relation to a substance.
- Iridology is the study of the iris of the eye revealing an inner glimpse of the state of our internal body tissues.
- The Emotion Code is a method of releasing negative, trapped emotions causing us emotional distress or physical discomfort.
- Reflexology is the gift of touch on the feet or hands to stimulate healing.
- EFT is a method of “tapping” acupuncture points to release negative emotions, infuse positive affirmations and calm the amygdala.
- The Body Ecology Diet is a method to strengthen our immunity and overcome candidiasis by restoring our inner ecology.
We all have choices to make on our Journey to Heal. There is much we have been given to assist ourselves in the tending of our body, our emotions and the care of our spirit. I would be delighted to join you on this Journey."